*Please check the requirement with your consultant before you send me the
resume and send the resume to deep...@astirit.com*
*RESUMES WITHOUT CONTACT DETAILS OR RATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.*
*TWO DIFFERENT POSITIONS*
Very long term
Travel: Within the state of NJ will be required.
*Please reply with "Position 1" or "Position 2" in your email subject line.*
1. We need a Senior Business Analsyt with some development experience
/understanding of .Net and XML + good communication skills.
2. We need a Senior Business Analyst with some development expeirence on
.Net, XML + experience with Network Communications in TCP/IP, Firewalls,
Email systems, Outlook clients, Notes Server, IMAP, Security -
*Common things for the above two positons are detailed below:*
Our client has an "Attorney Filer Application" to assist law firms. They
would need someone at a senior level to analyze/develop and to coordinate on
Initial activities will include preparation and dissemination of
announcements and informational materials about the initiative.
Work may range from referring potential JEFIS filers to the Superior Court
Clerk's Office for registration, analyzing attorney firms' workflow,
creating documentation, consulting with technology staff regarding new data
exchange standards, training clerical and/or attorney members of the law
firms on the usage of the JEFIS, troubleshooting PCs, networking,
connectivity and application issues; creating XML files, evaluating test
submissions and answering questions about the entire process.
The selected candidate(S) must possess a Driver's License valid in New
Jersey and will be required to travel statewide.
Senior Developer/Analyst(s) will be required to draft announcements and
informational materials about the .Net, JEFIS initiative as well as provide
training and technical materials as needed.
They will initiate contact with existing and potential e-filing firms and be
available to answer questions. Firms may seek their assistance in
registering, obtaining digital certificates, downloading the AOC smart
client software, creating XML files, diagnosing connectivity/system issues,
and use of the JEFIS Attorney Filer. The Senior Applications developer/
analyst must be able to follow up with the firms to resolve and report any
workflow or technical issues back to the appropriate AOC staff. The Senior
Applications Developer/ Analyst(s) will work with the JEFIS Technology Team
and ATCSU to develop a thorough understanding of the application and its
components. They will assist with the implementation and support of the
application for e-filing attorneys. The Senior Developer/analyst will need
to evaluate test filings and report back to the firms any deficiencies. This
includes the business data standards as they relate to Special Civil Part DC
Senior Application Analyst/Developer
• Minimum of five (5) years Client/Server Development Tools and
Languages - .Net
• Minimum of five (5) years using Standard System Life Cycle
• Business Modeling
• Describe Current Business
• Identify Business Processes
• Define Roles and Responsibilities
• Define Automation Goals
• Define Domain Model
• Developing Requirements
• Analyze Problem
• Document Stakeholder Needs
• Define System/Use Cases
• Manage Requirements
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in written and
Additional Desired Capabilities
• Solid understanding of XML file formats and the ability to
learn how these files relate to AOC software.
• Solid understanding of web-based programs
• Solid understanding using Windows XP, Windows 2000 and Vista
and network communication skills.
• Solid understanding of CSV and the ability to learn how these
files relate to AOC software.
• Experience using Microsoft Word
• Experience using Internet Explorer
• Ability to troubleshoot problems until resolution is
• Ability to learn the usage and troubleshoot AOC custom
• Ability to remotely train clients on usage of AOC custom
• Able to work independently.
• Ability to conduct presentations and training sessions to
• Ability to create test scripts for web-based systems.
• Ability to test web-based systems.
• Ability to prepare supportive systems usage
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at