Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: Load Runner QA Analyst

Duration: 5 Months

Location: South Bend, IN

Rate: $37/hr

They need to be strong with LoadRunner

The right candidate for this position will have 3-5 years of experience in
software quality assurance and testing with proficiency in automated testing
tools, especially LoadRunner and QTP.  A strong sense of process, detail and
follow through are essential for this position. Strong knowledge of software
design and implementation. Candidate must be able to build a comprehensive
understanding and testing strategy based on a variety of engineering documents,
product characterizations and test results.

Focus upon performance testing with strong subject matter expertise and
senior/expert level skills with LoadRunner. Must be able to work closely with
both the Database Development and Front-end teams on the performance testing of
these applications. Current release in testing is a Windows application on a
Linux based DB.

Essential Duties and Responsibilities

 Designs software testing plans and strategies:

Reviews functional specifications and technical specifications to determine
what shall be tested.

Develops test plans for software applications.

Understands and interprets detailed technical specifications.

Complete assigned quality assurance tasks when the time allotted, at times
directing junior team members.

Participate in test planning and estimation, in coordination with the Software
QA Manager and PMO.

Ensures compliance and recommends change, if necessary, in standards, policies
or processes.

 Implements software test plans:

Creates and updates test plans and test cases as needed.

Ensure that business requirements are mapped to the functional specifications
and have sufficient test coverage.

Prepares own work for inclusion in the release/deployment management process.

Assists technical leads in reviews and provides insight and feedback for
improvement.

 Identifies, isolates, reports and tracks product defects in the defect
tracking system:

Works with Software QA Manager and development team to ensure that defects are
properly reported and status is up-to-date.

Follows up and retests fixed defects in a timely manner.

 Supports software applications:

Troubleshoots problems identified by users.

Review installation, troubleshooting and end user documentation.

Provide support and follow-up for issues.

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.