Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position Title: Web Methods Developer

Duration: 3 months

Location: Norcross, GA

Rate: $45/hr

Position Highlights:

The ideal candidate will have experience with installation development and
support of integration related tools and processes to meet the needs of the
business. The ability to develop enterprise level integrated solutions for
internal systems is key; the successful candidate will help support the
development of new systems and protocols. Experience with Service Oriented
Architecture (SOA) and tools, including the Web Methods Enterprise development
and process modeling tools are highly preferred

Required Skills:

Web Methods

Java XML

Preferred Skills: