Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: Sharepoint Developer

Location: Rockville, MD - Face To Face Will Be Required

Duration: 18 Months

Rate: ALAP

FACE TO FACE WILL BE REQUIRED

Job Description:

This is a unique opportunity for a SharePoint Developer/Architect that will be
primarily responsible for writing a new application on top of SharePoint. We
are looking for a developer - that will use SharePoint to solve problems.
Candidate needs to have done architecture of solutions, as this is not a
drag/drop position.  Candidate needs to have a strong knowledge of tooling -
and be able to answer the "why" (not just the "how").  Candidate should be able
to easily think through the technical architecture for this custom development
and have a solid understanding of software development practices.  Candidate
will responsible for Architecture, Requirements Gathering, Coding, and some
Testing - and needs to be comfortable interacting with all levels in the
organization.  While primary responsibility will be new development, there will
be some existing application support, mostly modification (less than 5 hours
per week).

Client admits that this role would be better filled by 2 people:  Technical
Developer and Architecture person.  They have seen 30-40 resumes - only phone
screened ½ and only invited 3 for in person interviews.  What they have been
receiving and are NOT LOOKING FOR:

·        Systems Analyst background - someone who had technical interest in
school - drag/drop - some scripting language (maybe a VB person that moved to
VB.NET then to SharePoint)

·        Managers - resume reads manager, but they say that they want to be in
development.  FINRA reads:  I'm unemployed and am willing to develop to work.

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 250
Fax: 732 - 907 - 1174