Please reply to : h...@sriveninfosys.com

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  Sr. Core Java/Flex Developer

Location                               :  Parsippany, NJ

Duration                                :  12 months

Skills:

Flex/Action Script, Cairngorm Framework, Charting LCDS / Blaze DS, AIR) Java
Developer ( Spring , Servlets , web services Core Java ( swing not necessary).
J2EE (Spring, Servlets API, JMS, Web Services), XML, UML, Design patterns,
relational databases and SQL,

Our direct client is in need of a Sr. Core Java/Flex Developer. Senior
developer to work as part of clients Foreign Exchange broking system
Development Team. The successful candidate must be able to work independently
while actively participating in a dynamic, global team.

Good knowledge of App/Web Server (Apache Tomcat, Axis, ActiveMQ)
Experienced working with TCP and UDP communications protocols
Experienced with network trace capture and analysis
Experienced with real-time messaging systems, data communications technologies
Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Access, Project
Good understanding of full product, project and system lifecycle methodologies
and processes
Good oral/written communication and interpersonal relationship skills
Able to create a work plan which can be executed with minimal supervision
Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects
Ability to be both an analytical & conceptual thinker - strategic as well as
pragmatic
Openness to learning new concepts and methodologies

Thanks & Regards,

Hari
Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229