*Hi *

**

*Please forward your suitable consultants profiles to s...@vltech.net*

**

*Rate: $45/hr on C2C *

**

*Title: Oracle Portal Developer*

*Location: Cortland NY- or offsite development*

*Duration: 3-6 months*

**
*Technical Skills:*

   - 5 Years Experience in Oracle Portal Technologies in 9i and 10g
   versions.
   - 6 Years experience in Oracle SQL and PL/SQL and Oracle database
   versions 9i &10g. Experience with Oracle 11g is a plus.
   - 4 Years experience in J2EE, Struts framework, Java Beans (EJB), Java
   Server Pages (JSP)/Servlet, AJAX, XML, HTML and Javascript are required.
   - 2 years experience with PL/SQL & Java Portlets and JSR 168.
   - Experience with Omni Portlets is a plus.

Regards

Sri kumar
Account Manager
VL Tech
Email: s...@vltech.net
Contact: 520-414-4543
Yahoo IM: *sri.staff...@yahoo.com*

mail
cannot be considered a Spam as long as we include contact information and
instruction for removal from our mailing list. In case if you have received
this in error, please accept our apologies and to be removed from our
mailing
list Please reply to s...@vltech.net  with "unsubscribe" in the subject
heading.