Please reply to : h...@sriveninfosys.com
Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  Documentum Architect

Location                               :  Long Island, NY

Duration                                :  Long Term

Rate                                       :  60/HR on C2C

Job Description:

Looking for a Documentum Architect to suport the Documentum Content Management
System
Experience with customizing Documentum Webtop 6.x or developing applications
utilizing WDK and DFC
Experience with customizing Documentum Web Publisher 6.x
Experience with building Documentum Workflows, lifecycle, ACL, object models
Ability to create custom methods and automate them using jobs
Ability to maintain workflow history by leveraging Documentum's Audit Trail
Management utility
Ability to create reports to summarize content creation, publication, and
erxisting content based on current state categories and topics
Ability to write various custom methods to implement the functionality of the
business processes
Test application to ensure the requirements have been met
Develop system changes/enhancements based to change requests
Assist with the roll out of application
Assist with the on going support
Experience with Documentum XDQL
Experience with SCS,BPS,MTS,JMS.BPM

SKILLS REQD: Java, JSP
Documentum Webtop 6.x, WDK and DFC
Documentum Web Publisher 6.x
Documentum XDQL
SCS,BPS,MTS,JMS.BPM
Any experience with .Net a definite plus

Thanks & Regards,

Hari
Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229