JOB ID: *SS_TIB_CA_190209*                               *TIBCO iProcess*

 Here is an urgent requirement from caresoft.* *
 Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview.
Therefore, please do not submit Candidates who are close to confirmation /

 *Need TIBCO iProcess BPM candidates*

Location     :  *Los Angeles, CA*
Duration     :  *6 Months*
Rate          :  *Open*
 *Please do mention: *

*Name of the consultant:*
*Contact No:
Email ID:
**Best time to call:
Current Location:
Willing to relocate:
**Expected Rate/Salary(Hourly/ Annualy):*
*Employer Details: Work Status: Citizen / Green Card/EAD/ H1 Visa  (pl. send
name and  contact details of sponsoring company):

  Thanks & Regards

Ankur Nigam

Caresoft Inc.  40 Brunswick Ave. Suite 205 , Edison NJ 08817  URL :

mailing list reply ***.* with "remove" in the subject
heading and your email address in the body. Include Complete address and/or
domain/ aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret any inconvenience. *