find the inhouse requirement with My tier1 and please let me have your
consultants contact details so I will speak with him once and we can start
working ASAP………

This req. is very urgent and we have good hold to cose this req.

We have a urgent need for SAP SEM-BCS &BW resource . I don't have detailed
job description.

This is 6-8 months assignment. Location is Oceancity, Maryland.

Rate :$60/hr on c2c. Please let me know if you have anyone.

Thanks & Regards,

Aclat Inc
Voice : 847-403-3200
Fax     : 847/577-2568
Y IM : jas_vishwak

It is not a solicitation attempt!!!To be non-recepient/s, Please revert to
us, indicating "REMOVE" either in the subject line or in the Text. We
Apologize for the Inadvertent Incovenience.