Kindly reply at : ** <>

Hi Associates,

Please let me know if you have any consultant for below project* *

* *

                   Location:  Middletown,* NJ*

Duration:  18+ *Months*

*                   Domain: Telecom ***

                   *TRI-STATE LOCAL CANDIDATES*

*                          *

*Job Description** : *

Contractor will take over the software maintenance for web site, database,
reporting, and billing system.

*Contractor should also have experience in VoIP in order to take over any
changes made on the VoIP elements.
*The required skill are both JavaScript development and SQL Server

* I will not interview a candidate without both**.
*I am looking for some level of proficiency in:*

- *JavaScript, Active Server Pages, SQL Server 7.0 , Windows Server 2003,
Visual Studio/Visual Basic, HTML, Internet Information Server (IIS)*

1)    JavaScript
 Intermediate          Required
2)    SQL Server
Development                                                       Expert
3)    ASP, SQL Server
7.0                                                             Intermediate
4)    Windows Server
2003                                                            Intermediate
5)    Visual Studio, Visual
Basic                                                      Intermediate
6)    HTML, Internet Infomation Server
(IIS)                                   Intermediate          Required
 Intermediate          Desired
8)    Cisco
 Intermediate          Desired

 Have an awesome day!

Thanks &  Regards,

Mohammed Ahmed
Technical Recruiter

International Business Software Solutions (IBSS) Inc,
"Moving Business to the Edge of Technology"
2540 US Highway 130,Suite 101,Cranbury NJ 08512 - 3519,
*Phone: 609-395-9007 X 468 *|| Fax : 732-876-0383  || ** <>

*IBSS Inc: *A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations*.*

*Note:* We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you.