Please reply to : h...@sriveninfosys.com

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  System Software Prog (Web based
App-JRUBY/RUBY/RAILS/Java)

Location                               :  Columbia, SC

Duration                                :  12 months

This position is for a software developer for WEB-BASED applications developed
in Java, JRUBY, and RUBY/RAILS.

Candidate should have at least 1 year of full-time Ruby development experience
with a strong understanding of Rails, HTML, CSS, and Javascript. Working
knowledge of HAML, SASS, and jQuery is preferred.

This will include writing significant amounts of Ruby/Rails code as well as
some amount of front-end work using Javascript and jQuery. Other
responsibilities include testing and generating test data.

Thanks & Regards,

Hari
Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229