Hello Partners,

Hope you are doing well,

I have an URGENT REQUIREMENT, Pls reply back with Ur resume to *
j...@csinfotech.com* <j...@csinfotech.com>

Position: *Middleware/Java Developer*

Location: *VA*

Duration: *6 months Contract to hire*

Previous Cable experience from *Comcast, Verizon, Time Warner, or Cox*. Also
looking for skills associated with *VOIP*.

This position is for a *Senior Middleware Developer* within client's
Provisioning Engineering group. This group is responsible for the design and
engineering of the enterprise provisioning system for High Speed *Data,
Voice (VoIP), and Video*. A successful applicant must be able to demonstrate
ability to ensure that technical solutions are *designed, coded,
implemented, and operated in a reliable and cost-effective manner*.

Ability to design and develop applications in Java using the following
technologies: *Webservices, XML, EJB, JMS, JAVA, RMI, JDBC and JNDI*. Should
have exposed to most if not all these technologies. Should have experience
developing, Unit Testing and implementing webservices. Ability to perform
application development using *Weblogic or JBOSS* application server.
Ability to create build and installation scripts using *ANT and UNIX shell*.
Ability to perform software design using object modeling language such as *
UML*. Ability to program systems using *ORACLE DB and LDAP* as enterprise
data store.

*XML, SOAP very important*

*Preferred:** Sun Certified JEE 5, BEA 8.1 Certified Developer4*

Thanks & Regards,
Canal Winchester,OH-43110

mailing list, reply with remove and include your original email
address/addresses in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
where our mail is received. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.