*Please send the resumes to **sara...@tvsinfotech.com*<sara...@tvsinfotech.com>
Need atlest* 9-10 yrs exp* candidate.
I need a *Business analyst* consultant with exp in Foreign exchange
wealth managment and investment banking.*
Local to IL will be a plus
DO NOT SEND ANY RESUMES without FX and WM
Currently I have a requirement for my client, Chicago, IL-6 months+
Margin Management IT is looking for a candidate who will be responsible for
– Receive and analyze requirements from the Foreign Exchange and Wealth
Management business areas.
– Translate those requirements into detailed functional specifications for
the XColl development team.
– Track all FX and WM demand requests along with priority and estimated
The qualified candidate must have experience with the following:
- Have worked in a Financial Institution/Investment Banking environment and
should have familiarity with the process of pricing/valuation of Financial
Products, margin and collateralisation, and/or financial risk management.
- Have 2+ years experience of involved in business change projects involving
system development solutions across a distributed systems infrastructure.
- Had experience of requirements gathering and specification writing as a
Business Systems Analyst
- Have proven interpersonal skills to establish excellent working
relationships with a wide variety of people
- Have excellent communication skills to ensure relevant information about
the project flows to the right recipients
- Be structured, systematic and analytical in their approach
- Ideally have had some "early" career experience as a software developer to
be appreciative of the technical issues associated with software
development; particularly Object-Orientation; Java or C++; Unix; and
Relational Databases technologies
- Understand and contribute to the high level Business Process Model (which
must embody and enable the area’s implementation of the overall Bank
- Support, where necessary, development teams in achieving key deliverables.
IL - 1 North Wacker Drive - Chicago - 60606-2807
In addition, the following skills are desirable:
- Good communication skills are required to interface with IT peers in all
- Background in collateral & margin management
- Experience working with large software development teams
IT Margin Management is looking for a systems analyst to come into the team
and 'hit the ground running'. The successful candidate needs to be able to
work in a fast paced and pressurized environment. The systems analyst will
be responsible to translating the business requirements and existing
specifications into an IT functional specification. The candidate will need
to work both within the IT team as well as with business side users,
analysts, and project managers to ensure timely delivery and business
benefits are achieved.
Tech Interview Required
Date Last Used
*Thanks & Regards*
*Technical Recruiter ***
*TVS InfoTech Inc.,*
*408 - 512 - 2044 X 316*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at