Hello Partners,
Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*

We have the following requirement; please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles Only
*Send Profiles to: **...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>

*
*

*Position : Oracle Apps DBA*

*Location: Chicago, IL  ( Only Local )
Length:** 3-6 months*

*Start: ASAP*

*Rate: Open *

* *

*I need a strong Apps DBA who also have Core DBA skills on Oracle 10g.***

*LOCAL TO CHICAGO ONLY*

Customer has Oracle 11i HRMS module, a few Custom applications on
Forms/Reports 10g. In addition to these all production database runs on
Oracle Data guard. One other thing the complete Oracle environment is on
Windows.

Should be an APPS-DBA. We do have a DBA from the customer side. And he
normally takes care of the daily tasks like checking for errors, of login
problems etc.  But he will need help with almost all other APPS DBA tasks
and regular DBA tasks like recovery using RMAN, tuning etc.

Any Oracle Forms10g (or any version) exp is a plus.  We do have an
application built entirely on Oracle forms10g and Oracle databases.

In addition to the above, we do troubleshoot problems on the Oracle
application server 10gR2.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Naga Raj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Aim Computer Consulting*

*17197 N .Laurel Park Drive | Suite 513 | Livonia MI 48152*

*Phone : 734-591-3562 EXT 214 | Fax: 734-418-2603  *

*www.aim-cc.com* <blocked::blocked::http://www.aim-cc.com/>* | **
n...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>* |
**roy_ra...@yahoo.com*<roy_ra...@yahoo.com>
* | **raju.r...@gmail.com* <raju.r...@gmail.com>