Hi Partners,

This is reddi from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS,INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you have
any consultants.

Please send the Resumes to :
*redd...@openboxsolutions.com<va...@openboxsolutions.com>
*

*Please send only matching resumes along with rate and details.*

JAVA DEVELOPER

Location is Philadelphia, PA
6 + months easily

RATE: $33/HR MAX

REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS:

*MUST HAVE DEFINED BENEFIT EXPERIENCE (401k, Retirement etc….)  ---- Please
don't send the regular Java resumes without this experience....*

1. Need 5+yrs of IT experience with *Java*/J2EE development
with Struts/Spring MVC/Spring DAO frameworks.
2. Sound in Object Oriented Programming concepts and Design Patterns
3. Working knowledge of any popular MVC framework4. Minimum of five years of
*Java*/J2EE (working knowledge).
5. Experience in developing multi-tier technology solutions and working with
application servers. Working knowledge of application design, object
modeling and data modeling.
6. Excellent understanding of SQL, stored procedures and related tools.
7. Good exposure to J2EE technologies with emphasis on web technologies
8. Admin level knowledge of at least one popular application server like
JBOSS or Websphere or Weblogic Server.
9. Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as good
organizational skills.

Please send the resumes with rate and contact detadils...

*With Regards:
**Reddi*

2890 Carpenter Road,
Suite# 2000