*Please find let me know if you have any profile matching for below
requirement, thank you in advance, and appreciated your support.*

* *

*Note - We are working with a Tier-1 vendor and thus DO NOT submits resumes
if you are not interested other than direct client. Please do not submit if
you have submitted in the past 2-3 months for the same. *

SAP Portals/HR Developer

Manhattan, NY

*Duration *

6-9 Months

Open, all inclusive ( but keep very low)

Looking for a senior consultant only. Please send resume with 10/10 comm.

Client is doing an upgrade from 4.6c to ECC6.0. They will be upgrading HR
and they will need an expert in HR/Portal Development.

Thank you,
Niyaz Sainudeen | Infotech Valley, Inc.
Work 610-419-9034 ext:111 | Cell 610-360-2100 | Fax 610-419-9035|
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.