Please send resumes to vinc...@datagrp.com

INFROMATICA/ORACLE DBA

LOCATION: IRVINE, CA LOCALS ONLY

BILL RATE: $50/HR (BEST)

DURATION: 6 MONTHS

 Candidate will need to be local because they require an in-person interview.

Requirements:

1. Active work with Oracle databases (versions 8/9/10) for at 7+ years.

2. Current work and experience with Informatica v 8.6 or greater (5+ years).

Primary Skill Requirement

Informatica and PL/SQL

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul