*Please send me profiles to n...@e-zencomp.com  609-945-2911.*

* Dear Partners,*

We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* *

 Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP*

*ATG/Tridion Programmer*

*Location: Naperville, IL*

*Length: 6 months*

*Interview: Phone*

* *

*Position: ATG/Tridion Programmer/Analyst*

* *

   - 100% Work as a developer/analyst on Production support and Enhancements
   to the Legacy ATG portal. Job responsibilities include
   - Design and develop enhancements to the existing ATG web-based platform.

   - Work under close direction with the project BSA and Project Manager.
   - Author Technical specifications for all development
   - Support Tridion based applications for troubleshooting access and
   resolving service requests

Thanks & Regards,
Narasimha Rao
Resource Manager