*Hi Business Partners,*

*REPLY to vi...@ambrosiainfotech.com *

*Please let me know me if you have any suitable resumes with you and reply
me with updated resume and contact details ASAP. Thanks in advance.*

* *

*Bill Rate: $ /hr inc. all on C2C*

*Location:  HERNDON, Virginia*

*Start Date 03-16-2009 *

*End Date 09-16-2009 *

* *

*Job Description: *

*Maximo Consultant* working with IBM's Maximo product, providing
requirements, design, implementation and testing of multiple modules,
including Asset Management, SLA Manager, Change Manager, and Contract and
Procurement Modules

* *

*Job Requirements: *

*Requires knowledge of *Maximo application architecture

*Requires experience with *Maximo Asset, Change and SLM modules.

*2-4 years experience in deploying and supporting business systems at a
medium to large scale company. *

*Maximo *with TAMIT - REQUIRED

*Experience with reporting tools for business systems*

*Experience in integration of business systems*

*Design and implementation experience with similar products, such as BMC
Remedy, is desired. *

* *

*Education*: 4 year degree in IT, Computer Science, or related field.

*Warm Regards** *

*Vikas Aryan** *

*Ambrosia Infotech Ltd - 3086 "Synerging Minds"*

*Route 27, Suite No: 9,*

*Kendall Park**, New Jersey 08824*

*609.662.1279 *211|| F: 609 228 4646*
*vi...@ambrosiainfotech.com*