Please reply to :

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                                    :  Systems Engineer

Location                                           :  Alpharetta, GA

Start Date                                         :  ASAP

Duration                                            :  6 months

Rate                                                   :  $40/Hr on C2C

Reminder: These candidates must be local or if they are from out of state your
company would need to pay for relocation and face to face interview with these

MCSE certified or equivalent experience.

  -Familiar with advanced AD (Active Directory) design concepts such as
replication optimization, group policy management in complex environments, and
AD security and networking challenges.

  -Able to quickly familiarize with any AD environment so as to accurately
assess the complexity of a domain consolidation.

Extensive experience with Quest Migration Manager for AD and Exchange is

  -Able to immediately install and operate Quest's software to perform AD
domain migrations.

Also Desirable:

1.       General LDAP experience, especially with Novell eDirectory.

2.       CA SiteMinder Single Sign-on experience.

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229

the inconvenience caused.