Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing great!

Please check my below requirement and let me know if your consultant is
matching with the below required skills. Kindly send me the profile with
Complete Name, Current Location, Contact Details( Phone #/Email ID), PAy
Rate, Visa Status & Availability.

*Job Title - Identity Manager*
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Length: 12 months +

*Job Description:*
Upgrade CA *Identity Manager v8.1 by applying SP2, upgrade the underlying
Websphere platform from 5.1 to 6.1.13* and changing the current logging to a
SQL 2005 database from the currently used SQL 2000 platform (with assistance
of internal DBA's).
In addition, work to expand the current user hint/answer questions for
password provisioning, incorporation of a required user agreement for
Business Partner access and providing the participating applications the
ability to incorporate 'edit profile' pages to allow self service updating
of Citizen and Business Partner information in the Active Directory user
repositories.

The resource will also work to troubleshoot

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Sarmed
ABIS Technologies, Inc.
1345 Wiley Road, Suite 122 | Schaumburg, IL 60173
Office: 847-839-3406 | Fax: 847-839-3409
sar...@abistechnologies.com│www.abistechnologies.com
Yahoo IM: crazy4placem...@yahoo.com