Dear Partner,
 Here is an urgent *Requirement from caresoft. *
Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview.
Therefore, please do not submit Candidates who are close to confirmation /

Please respond with Consultant's:-
*Present Location:*
*Contact number No. with Email ID:*

Duration: 9  Months+

Location:  Trumbull, CT

Rate : $40/hr on c2c all inc.

Jr. System Admin with Oracle exp. in Trumbull, CT

   - Proficient with UNIX Command Line and Shell Scripting in AIX
   - Perl experience.
   - Windows XP.
   - Proficient with Oracle overall for diagnosing issues.
   - SQL Server.

Thanks & Regards

Ankur Nigam
Caresoft Inc.  40 Brunswick Ave. Suite 205 , Edison NJ 08817  URL :

mailing list reply ** with "remove" in the subject
heading and your email address in the body. Include Complete address and/or
domain/ aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret any inconvenience.