*Send the resumes to sara...@tvsinfotech.com *

* *

*Greeting From TVS InfoTech Inc,*

* *

*We have very urgent REQUIREMENT FOR:* *Hyperion HFM – Hyperion Financial
Managment** *

  Please let me know if you can help, We need someone *local to Houston.
All-inclusive rate. If not local, TX is preferred*. This role is open for
Wednesday only. We need resumes asap.

*Position:  Looking for an HFM Lead or will consider HFM Team Member*

*Location: Houston, TX*

*Duration 3 months*

*Rate:  OPEN*

The HFM Lead would have proven experience (multiple HFM implementations),
Accounting knowledge/experience, and team lead capabilities (leading 1-2 HFM
team members).

The HFM Team member would primarily be a technical role, with proven HFM
experience (multiple HFM experience), and strong technical credentials.

- Experience in the implementation and deployment of HFM version 9.x (
currently on version 9.2);

*The strong preference is for one HFM Lead*, but an experienced HFM Team
Member might be possible, depending on credentials.

Client is global user of HFM (1,600 users, 90+ countries), FRS, DRM/MDM,
DIM, I/R, and (soon) Essbase. The job requires 4 full days of onsite
consulting, with Fri. being a workday either onsite or remote.  Eve. and
weekend work may occur.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Sarath B***

*Technical Recruiter ***