*Open View Operations with Windows 7.5 (OVOW) and Network Node Manager 7.51
(NNM) for both Windows and UNIX platforms*
*Location: Dayton, OH*
*Contract starting April 1st (6 months)*
*Qualified candidates MUST have experience with the following:*
- *5+ years of experience in Open View Operations for Windows 7.5 (OVOW) and
Network Node Manager 7.51 (NNM) for both Windows and UNIX platforms***
- Experience in designing, implementing and troubleshooting policies
- Good working knowledge of Smart Plug-ins for Windows, Linux and UNIX.
- Knowledge of scripting in Visual Basic and/or Perl.
- Experience working with Alarm Point integration with Network Node Manager
would be helpful
- *Excellent communication skills and the ability to work autonomously*
*Daily activities include:*
- Base lining – They will assist in creating a set of baseline policies for
various platforms. (UNIX, Linux, Windows, DB, etc)
- Event Management – Troubleshoot current environment and assist in
correcting policy errors and agent problems.
- Automation Tools – Assist in creating automated tools for NOC Operators to
perform more troubleshooting and problem solving.
- *OVOW Migration* – *This is the migration of Open View Operations and
Network Node Manager from UNIX platform to Windows.* Most of the work is
complete but this is where the Alarm Point integration experience would be
****Candidates must be able to pass background and drug screens.
* PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUMES MY OFFICIAL ID BELOW*
Tel: 732 823 6471*103*
Fax: 732 438 6973
Email: **ch...@nihaki.com* <ch...@nihaki.com>
*URL: **www.nihaki.com* <http://www.nihaki.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at