Hi,

We have an opening for.......

Job title        :   Golden Gate Replication Engineer

Location         :   Tulsa, OK

Contract Length  :   12 Months

Technical Requirements:

Skills:

*       Golden Gate Replication Engineer will focus on analysis and
determination of technical solutions to meet Business objectives.
*       Team members will have cross-functional discussions with EDS and
client business units to determine business issues, possible technical
solutions and identify which solutions should be detailed for further
discussion or lead to a proof-of-concept.
*       The driving list of projects will be provided by the client and will
come from the Initiatives List that is provided to EDS.
*       Prioritization for the activities of the team will come through
client leadership.
*       EDS will provide subject matter expertise to provide assistance with
selection decisions and impact to existing environments and operating
procedures.

Dedicated Engineers will:

*       Work with client to understand requirements and design innovative
solutions to meet the business requirements.
*       Work with EDS hub leadership and technical staff to ensure solutions
designed meet EDS operational requirements.
*       Develop solution in certification and integration environments and
ensure solution is ready to be implemented, including but not limited to
working with client and delivery teams on functional, negative and
performance testing.
*       Ensure all proactive monitoring and operational procedures are part
of the overall solutions delivered.
*       Provide input into timelines for project delivery and meet
deliverable dates.
*       Ensure all Operational Readiness documentation is up to date and
operational team has approved and ready to accept changes.
*       Understand and attend relevant Sabre Air Services discussions
identified as Dedicated Engineering Team initiatives.
*       Lead the Golden Gate subject area & engage other EDS resources for
input.
*       Participate and document client and EDS requirements for solutions
where appropriate.
*       Engage vendors to assist with solution detailing.
*       Research Golden Gate product features or upcoming vendor solutions
and present to the client.
*       Lead and participate in proof-of-concept activities.
*       Capture implementation collateral, write patterns and
Interoperability documentation.
*       Gain and sustain recognition as an SME for a given area.
*       Perform solution engineering (speeds, feeds, growth, redundancy,
etc...).
*       Produce solution context collateral from a system design / system
architecture perspective.
*       Assist Operational Engineers for transition to steady state.
*       Understand EDS Portfolio solutions and engage EDS Portfolio when
necessary.
*       Be capable of working on multiple initiatives concurrently.
*       Conduct/Lead meetings with EDS and client.
*       Assist EDS project management with milestones and timelines.
*       Report regularly to EDS Account and Engineering management on
progress and tactical planning.
*       Align recommendations and activities with the EDS Sabre CTO Office.
*       Obtain input from Operational Engineers on potential solutions.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate or Employer Details:

Regards,
Vipul

Team Lead

Ling Technologies, Inc. I 9161 Liberia Ave, Suite 200 Manassas, VA 20110
Work: 703-880-2641 Extn: 202 I Fax Toll Free 866-473-6904 I
vi...@ling-tech.com I
<http://www.mail2web.com/cgi-bin/redir.asp?lid=0&newsite=http://www.ling-tec
h.com/> www.ling-tech.com I IM (No Emails on these IDs Please):
vipul_sin...@hotmail.com I sindhuvi...@yahoo.com

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a REMOVE in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses
which might be diverting the e-mails to you or click on this link to be
removed. Remove link: mail to
<http://www.mail2web.com/cgi-bin/compose.asp?mb=inbox&mp=I&mps=1&lid=0&intLi
stPerPage=20&ed=yWqIig6kAEXMbfqWN9QPG8o8mJKR%2BXVqwKSvjjReOhppgzo365Vkuqbcp%
2F4%2BBBdKbIM5H5%2FE%2FBzH%0D%0AdtlYIbONgBb%2Fa0PIWczfNwFJ6FQ9x0vDypqp6FFd33
9ycG8Rpv6HrdNkvfaJlybPUoM%3D&messageto=...@gatects.com> sender.  We are
sorry for the inconvenience.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This confidential message/attachment contains
information intended for a specific individual(s) on
Staffing/Consulting/Recruitment purpose and it may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information of Ling Technologies Inc. Any
inappropriate use, inappropriate distribution or inappropriate copying is
strictly prohibited. If received in error, notify the sender and immediately
delete the message. Neither this information block, the typed name of the
sender, nor anything else in this message is intended to constitute an
electronic signature, unless a specific statement to the contrary is
included in this message.