100% CLOSABLE REQUIREMENT WITH MY DIRECT CLIENT

Our DIRECT CLIENT, a major Implementor based in NJ(USA), is looking
for a *Savvion
6.5/ Oracle 10g/ Hibernate 3.0, J2EE and Struts 1.2/ BEA Weblogic 8.1.*   As
a dynamic and leading Implementor, our client offers a phenomenal
opportunity for staff to join a high growth environment to expand, enhance
and strengthen their client service and technology skills. We can offer
competitive and good rates for the right candidate. (See description below).

Role: *Savvion 6.5/ Oracle 10g/ Hibernate 3.0, J2EE and Struts 1.2/ BEA
Weblogic 8.1*
Location: Bridgewater, NJ
Duration: 6 months

Job description:

Skilled developer required for developing and implementing workflow process
in Savvion for the application.

Resource should be very good in the following technologies…

1.Savvion 6.5 (Creating and implementing workflow process using Bizsolo,
Bizlogic etc)  and BMP studio.

2. Oracle 10g

3. Hibernate 3.0, J2EE and Struts 1.2

4. BEA Weblogic 8.1

We are looking to add consultants with the following skills in one of our
fortune clients.

This Requirement will close 100%.

Please CALL ME ASAP on my direct number 443 283 6174 Ext 12 or email me at
ku...@resourcesys.composition may not remain open for longer period.

Thanks & Regards
Kumar
Resourcesys Inc
Phone NO: 443-283-6174 Ext 12
Manager- Recruitment & Staffing
Email ID: ku...@resourcesys.com
Website: www.resourcesys.com

Resourcesys Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and dedicated to fostering
diversity in the workplace.

Connecting talented people and respected companies. APPLY NOW.