Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Health Care Business Analyst
Location: Durham, NC

Duration: 6 Months

Rate: $33/hr

Job Description:

      Local Healthcare employer has a need for a Business Analyst to document
the impact of migrating from the HIPAA 4010A1 transaction set to the HIPAA 5010
transaction set. In this position, you will be expected to facilitate group
meetings (business and technical professionals), elicit and document business
requirements, perform data and transaction mapping, complete a GAP analysis and
document the impact of the migration on current business processes and
applications. The ideal candidate will have strong HIPAA 4010 (270, 271, 276,
277 & 835) transaction knowledge and a minimum of 5 years experience in a BA
position doing business requirements gathering, creating requirements
documents, analyzing transactions / data and facilitating group meetings.
Excellent writing skills are required. This is a great opportunity to learn the
HIPAA 5010 transaction set while working with a leader in the healthcare
industry. Contract extensions are highly probable.

      Required Skills:

      Business Analyst; Requirements Elicitation and Management; Use Case
Modeling; Facilitator; HIPAA; Writing skills

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.