hai

warm greetings for the day

plz go through the details and let me know any consultant available

reply at

We have an urgent position open for  Oracle apps Customer Care & Billing
Application Designer  @ El Paso, Texas; the details of the position are
listed below, please forward matching resumes. Feel free to call me for
details

Submit with the following details-* (US Citizens/GC/EAD/TN/H1B )*

1. Name

2. Contact -

3. Email-

4. Rate -

5. Current Location -

6. Availability -

7. Work status-

8. Relocation issue if any -

9. Skill summary - (in tandem with REQ)

*Details: *

** Start Date - Immediate *

** Location -   El Paso, Texas*

** Rate - Open*

** Duration -   06 months*

*They will work for aClient's Oracle CC&B Solution Architect to develop
Functional Designs related to Oracle CCB 2.2 enhancements, interfaces, and
reports. *

*Position-specific REQUIRED Skills: *

*Utilities Vertical------Oracle CC&B Application Designer----El Paso, Texas*

*Oracle CC&B Version 2.1 or 2.2 Design experience. *

*Position-specific DESIRED Skills: *

*Strong Industry (utility) experience is a plus *

**

*     *--

Thanks & Regards
Ravi Kumar
Vaptech Inc.
�v:732-767-0700 Ext 3034
��: 732-767-9669
E-Mail: ravi.ku...@vaptech.com
yahoo IM:ravi_kumar2347

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with
"REMOVE" in subject. We apologize for any inconvenience.