*100% CLOSABLE REQUIREMENT WITH MY DIRECT CLIENT*

Our DIRECT CLIENT, a major Implementor based in NC(USA), is looking for a QA
with Salesforce.com experience. As a dynamic and leading Implementor, our
client offers a phenomenal opportunity for staff to join a high growth
environment to expand, enhance and strengthen their client service and
technology skills. We can offer competitive and good rates for the right
candidate. (See description below).

*ROLE: QA WITH SALESFORCE.COM*
Location: Raleigh, NC
Duration: 6months

Must have these 5 core areas

* 5 years QA
* Salesforce.com Testing experience
* Web Application Testing
* Testing Java Applications
* Automation Experience (Prefer Selenium or Fitnesse)

Requirements:

* 5+ years experience in software verification, including Java web
applications and Oracle databases
* Direct experience testing the Salesforce.com application
* Experience working as a member of an Agile software development team
* Must be able to work both independently and within the Scrum methodology;
will be a member of a team consisting of software developers and architects,
business analysts, and project managers.

Prefer:

* Experience with test automation using the Selenium open-source web
application testing system or the Fitnesse testing framework
* User of the Linux operating system - preferably the RHEL distribution
* Exposure to the OpenOffice office productivity suite

We are looking to add consultants with the following skills in one of our
fortune clients.

This Requirement will close 100%.

These positions are active and urgent, therefore you can expect immediate
consideration, and we will hire as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards
Kumar
*Resourcesys* Inc
Manager- Recruitment & Staffing
Email ID: ku...@*resourcesys*.com <ku...@resourcesys.com>
Website: www.*resourcesys*.com <http://www.resourcesys.com/>

*Resourcesys* Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and dedicated to
fostering diversity in the workplace.

Connecting talented people and respected companies. APPLY NOW.