Hi ,

Hope you are doing great today . If you feel you are a good match for this
requirement do respond me with the most updated Resume .

Job Title Sr Oracle Financials Developer
Location:  Norwalk, CT
Duration:  12 months

Ideally, I need a Sr Oracle Financials Developer with heavy Perl Development

The  resource will be familiar with Oracle GL, AP, AR (v11.5.10), and Perl
as well as Reports,  Interfaces, Conversions, Workflows

development skills are preferred.  Additionally, Perl  experience w v5.6/5.8
is a must.

Eifer Software Solutions Inc