Hi ,

Hope you are doing great today . If you feel you are a good match for this
requirement do respond me with the most updated Resume .

Job Title Sr Oracle Financials Developer
Location:  Winter Garden, FL.
Duration:  12 months

I need an Oracle Utilities Customer Car & billing Functional Resource

Ideally, I need a Sr Oracle Utilities Customer Care & billing functional
Resource for production

support.  The resource should have former experience with ERM v9.5
(Enterprise Revenue

Management) with experience in Utilities preferred.

Eifer Software Solutions Inc