Hi,
 plz go through the req and let me know any consultant available plz reply
at ravi.ku...@vaptech.com

I just received this contract position.  It is located in Greenwich, CT- For
RBS and the duration 6-12 months and the rate is

*LOCATION:- CT*
*DURATION:-6-12MONTHS*

PLEASE READ THE REQUIREMENT CAREFULLY!!!!

DO NOT SEND ME ANYONE THAT IS NOT ON YOUR CURRENT PAYROLL!!!

DO NOT SEND ME ANYONE THAT DOES NOT MATCH!!!

*Job Title : *Java/C# Application Developer
Our client seeks an Application Developer to help build a broad range of
client server applications which will support areas of Operations.
Responsibilities will involve:

Design and implementation of a three-tiered global asset tracking system
with a web-based front-end

Using an existing proprietary XML-based messaging system to capture and
publish events

Coordinate with developers in Europe and Asia to integrate into other
systems

other workflow related applications

Resource will be required to participate in all aspects of the project life
cycle, including:

requirements gathering, design, coding , testing, deployment, documentation
, ongoing support and maintenance

Minimum Requirements:

Experience with ABS/CMBS will take precedence over anyone else!!!!  As this
is the area of the bank they will be working in

   - 3 years of development experience in Java with a strong skill base in
   UNIX and Windows operating systems.
   - 2 years of development experience in C# and .NET 2.0 with a focus on
   web development.
   - Familiarity with XML, XMLSchema and XSLT.
   - Proficiency in Sybase SQL, C#, C++ as well as any experience developing
   middle office applications, or fixed income product knowledge is also a
   plus.

Ravi Kumar
Vaptech Inc.
�v:732-767-0700 Ext 3034
��: 732-767-9669
E-Mail: ravi.ku...@vaptech.com
yahoo IM:ravi_kumar2347

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with
"REMOVE" in subject. We apologize for any inconvenience.