*Please send me profiles to n...@e-zencomp.com 609-945-2911.*
We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* *
Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
*SAP Business Analyst (Quality Management)*
*Location: St. Louis, MO*
*Duration: 6-12 months***
The successful Business Analyst in the area of *SAP Quality Management
(QM)*candidate will work within the high performance Manufacturing IT
Exceptional teamwork is critical to the success of the individual and the
achievement of business results.
*Responsibilities will include:*
· Working in close relationship to Seed and Chemical Manufacturing
and Analytical groups to understand business and laboratory processes.
· Working with and supporting the client's-wide *QM Network* and
working to develop and manage enterprise solutions to problems that best
reduce client's operating costs.
· Planning, design, configuration, testing, training and start up of
new sites implementing *SAP QM Module*
· Configuration of all of *SAP QM* functionality
· Production support of current sites using *SAP QM.* This includes
agricultural chemical production facilities, seed production facilities and
analytical laboratories. Support of these processes includes developing and
maintaining interfaces to other supporting systems such as *Laboratory
Information Management Systems (LIMS). *
· Driving improvements and enhancements at manufacturing and
· Development of Functional Design Specifications and other detailed
enhancement documentation to support custom program and BI reports
· Cross-functional work with *PP, PP-PI, LE, SD, MM, ABAP, Security,
Basis,* Operations, and other teams as necessary to resolve technical and
· Understanding and supporting integration issues that affect the QM
· Identify opportunities for process improvements either in existing
designs or by adopting new functionalities available in ECC 6.0
· Required Skills:
· Minimum 3 years SAP configuration experience for Quality Management
in Quality Planning, Quality Production, Quality Procurement, and Quality
· Experience in configuring and managing the implementation of
Quality Management functionality including Inspection plans, Operation sets,
Inspection lot processing, Inspection points, Results recording, Defect
recording, Usage Decisions, Sample management, Quality certificates, Quality
notifications and SPC
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Results oriented
· Good understanding of Integration points of Quality Management
module with other SAP modules like Production Planning, PP-PI, SD, MM etc.
· Strong experience in the use of User Exits, Function Modules,
BAPIs, BADIs, BDCs, LSMW
· Demonstrate effectiveness in meeting with users and management to
define complex business requirements in sufficient detail to determine the
appropriate SAP configuration or development required, or to document why
the requirement cannot be satisfied by an SAP-based solution.
· Good understanding of material and batch classification
· Ability to work with a process person to develop, document and
translate business requirements into conceptual designs.
· Ability to write functional design specifications for QM module
custom programming (more than just configuring for a specific process)
· Must be able to work in a team environment and have excellent
skills in cross-team communication and task completion.
· Must have demonstrated proficiency in team communication and
working as an effective team member.
· Must have superior analytical skills to think through complex,
· Must have the ability to independently drive issue resolution,
develop business knowledge, and relationships and apply technical
alternatives while operating in a rapidly changing environment.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, Accounting,
Engineering, Supply Chain Management or related field is required.
· SAP Business Warehouse experience is a plus
· Experience in developing / supporting SAP LIMS interface is a plus
· Experience in SAP ECC 6.0 version
Thanks & Regards,
EZEN Computer Services, Inc.
Ph: (609)-945-2911, Fax 609-452-5613
n...@e-zencomp.com || www.e-zencomp.com
Yahoo ID: rao.ez...@yahoo.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at