Hi Partners,

This is VARMA from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS,INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you have
any consultants.

Please send the Resumes to : *va...@openboxsolutions.com*

*Please send only matching resumes along with rate and details.*
Requirement Details :

ROLE : Java J2EE Web Portal Developer**

Location : Washington DC**

Duration : 3 Months

*Green Card/US Citizens Only - all candidates should at least have a
clearance at 6C
*** **

*PROJECT DESCRIPTION: **It is a portal for migrant students and is based on
J2EE, Oracle DB, and a Web Portal*

   - *4-5 years of experience with the following skills:*
   - *J2EE*
   - *Web Portal*
   - *Oracle DB*
   - *ETL*