resume to

Hi ,

Hope you are doing great today . If you feel you are a good match for this
requirement do respond me with the most updated Resume .

 Need 10 Years of exp with java and 5 years with weblogic and need local to
the place…
Java Developer
Location: Manhattan (NYC)

Duration: 6 months plus. This can be a long term opportunity

Rate: As low as possible

Sr. Java developer

Strong communications

Self starter

Needs to have strong experience with Weblogic – must

Needs to have very strong Java skills

Please have the candidates put through the technical wringer prior to
sending them to me. Their interviewing process is very stringent.

Eifer Software Solutions Inc