Hi there,

My name is Syed and I am a Technical recruiter with Synergy Computer
Solution. Synergy Computer Solution is a recruiting and consulting firm that
specializes in the Healthcare/ IT field.

I have few Urgent Opened Position at Grand Rapids, MI for 4 Months Contract

*Please send resumes with rate at sah...@synergycom.com I will call you if
resume suits on position*

*Web Developer*

PERL, PLONE, CGI, HTML, Oracle, UNIX, Linux, mod_perl, HTTP, JavaScript,
Apache, CSS

Thanks and Regards,* *

*Syed S.Ahmed*

Email: sah...@synergycom.com|| <sah...@synergycom.com%7c%7c>

||Synergy Computer Solutions, Inc.||30700 Telegraph Road,Suite 2615||
Bingham Farms, MI 48025||