Dear Partner,

Here is an urgent *Requirement from caresoft. *
Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview.
Therefore, please do not submit Candidates who are close to confirmation /

*Looking for :  .Net Application developer*
*Skills :*

   - 7+ years experience
   - Very strong VB, C#.NET web applications developer
   - JAVA and OOAD technologies.
   - Experience in Banking/Finance must.

*Location   :  Addison, TX
Duration   :  6 Months
Rate          :  Open*
 *Please do mention: *

*Name of the consultant:*
*Contact No:
Email ID:
**Best time to call:
Current Location:
Willing to relocate:
* *Work Status: Citizen / Green Card/EAD/ H1 Visa  (pl. send name and
contact details of sponsoring company):*
*Expected Rate/Salary(Hourly/ Annualy):*

 Thanks & Regards,
Ankur Nigam,
Sr.Executive - Intellectual Capital Development
Caresoft Inc.  40 Brunswick Ave. Suite 205 , Edison NJ 08817  URL :
mailing list reply ** with "remove" in the subject
heading and your email address in the body. Include Complete address and/or
domain/ aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret any inconvenience.