Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

ETL Datawarehouse developer

3-4 Months

Cedar Rapids, IA

Rate: $43/hr

We are looking for an Integration Services developer with the following skill
· Intermediate experience with SQL Server 2008 or 2005 Integration Services,
(2008 preferred)
· Experience loading data warehouses.
· Process slowly changing dimensions (Type I, Type II).
· Experience loading data warehouses from mainframe based operational
databases. (DB2 preferred)
· Experience loading data warehouses from SQL Server 2005 or 2008 based
operational databases, (2008 preferred)
· Experience in load auditing.
· Experience in package management.
· Experience extracting data from PeopleSoft would be beneficial

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.