Please reply to :

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                                    :  Business Objects
System Administrator

Location                                           :  Santa Clara, CA

Start Date                                         :  ASAP

Duration                                            :  3 + months

Local to CA

Phone screen followed by In-person interview

Need two professional references from recent projects

  a.. 7-8 years of experience
  b.. Setting up new BO, Design and trouble shoot BO
  c.. Database and Configuration Setup
  d.. Knowledge of BO environment and tools
  e.. Security what changes are being made have a run away environment need to
secure the environment

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 218

Alt No: (646) 644-2894

the inconvenience caused.