Hope you are doing great today . If you feel you are a good match for this
requirement do respond me with the most updated Resume .
*Title: C/C++ Sybase Trading Support
* with 3-5 years experience*
* Location:* NYC
* Start:* ASAP
* Duration:* 1 Year
- *C & C++* **
- *Sybase* **
- *Strong Exp. with OOAD* **
- UNIX with *Perl* and *UNIX scripting*
- *User Support*
- *Derivatives Knowledge VERY highly desired*
- Experience in software life cycle
- *Good communication skills are very important* as role requires
interaction with global client base and global technology team.
- Strong team player with sense of ownership and initiative.
- XML and JAVA a plus.
- The Currency & Commodities Trade Processing team develops, maintains
and supports application and technology infrastructure for currency and
commodities *derivative trade* flows from trading and sales to middle
office and back office systems.
- As a member of NY team supporting global clients, a successful
candidate will be a self starter and highly motivated individual with strong
analytical, technical, interpersonal skills and ability to quickly learn and
adapt to dynamic business environment.
- As an integral part of the team, analyst/developer will be involved in
all the activities related to the business and system flows. **
- *Learn existing system and business flows, applications and
- Interact with various IT (*trading, middle office and back office*) and
clients (operations, client services, controllers) to support and enhance
trade flows for new derivative objects and new business initiatives. **
- *Production support, maintenance and enhancements of existing
Eifer Software Solutions Inc
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at