All below requirements are with our direct clients. Please ensure all
candidates submitted are a perfect match and submit in below format only for
each position.

* *

*NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. I will call if I need any further details.*

* *

Candidate Name

Work Authorization/Legal Status in US

Current Location

Email Address

Phone Number

Total IT Experience

US Experience

Key Skills (Top 3)

Certifications, if any

Mandatory Skills experience

Communication Skills on a scale of 10 points

Best Time to call

References (2) one from last project

Describe in brief, how you can be a best match for this requirement, (this
brief note is sent to Client for first impression):

If you are a H1B visa holder, please provide your employer contact details.

ü  *Need to furnish valid references and have to sign the NDA agreement.
Also be prepared for a F2F interview on one’s own expenses.    *

ü  *Go through the requirements thoroughly and submit with requirement
reference number and check all the Specifications are met 100% so that we
have high chances of closure.*

Thanks & Regards,

Cerebrum Software Solutions,

*Position*: Data Analyst

Assignment period: Long Term

Location: Hopewell, NJ

Rate: Open

*We cannot do Corp2Corp for this position. *

* *

*Click Here to apply for this

*Requirement Details: *This should be someone who can help navigate through
data requirements and business requirements, design tables, be hands-on and
advanced with SQL, write up technical specifications and work with* ETL
developers* to explain and implement business logic.* *

*Specific skills: SQL, Visio/ERWin, data warehousing knowledge/experience,
extremely good verbal and written communication skills.* Any background with
* DataStage and/or Mainframe* would be a plus. Any background with* IBM DB2
UDB* would be a plus

* *

*Position*: Trading Support Consultant

Assignment period: Long Term

Location: New York

Rate: $40/hr

*Click Here to apply for this

* *

*Requirement Details: *

ü  Excel, VBA Developer with Trading support experience.

ü  Someone heavy in Microsoft technology.

ü  Financial experience required.

*Position*: System Admin/ IIS

Assignment period: 6 Months

Location: Hopewell, NJ

Rate: $40/hr

* *

*Click Here to apply for this

*In person Interview Required*

*Preferably, we need Citizens, GC and EAD candidate. Please apply only, If
you are interested to transfer your H1b.*

* *

*Required Skills:* Heavy IIS 5.0 and 6.0 and .NET, scripting, SQL server,
Clusters, VMware, Web servers

*Position:          Oracle Payroll Functional Resource*

Location:          Troy, NY.

Duration:          6 months

Rate:                Open

*Click Here to apply for this

 The client in need a Sr. Oracle Payroll Functional Resource with experience
to automate the tracking of  timesheets for exempt, non-exempt and hourly
employees.  The resource must be able to facilitate  compliance with FLSA by
calculating the overtime rate, report time by accounting segments, in this
case:  project, task, award, and expenditure type. Additionally, the
resource must have the ability to expand the  input of time to a self
service application for employees and the application must interface with
Oracle  Payroll system.

*Position:          PL/SQL Developer*

Location:          Grand Rapids, MI

Duration:          6 months and starts April 13, 2009.

Rate:                $45/HR

                *Click Here to apply for this

The client is in need Solid Oracle PL/SQL developer with experience
designing data models for data warehouses as well as experience creating
aggregates and materialized views to support data warehousing, This resource
must have experience in ODI and be able to work with business team

members in understanding and implementing business requirements.

*Position:          Peoplesoft Purchasing Techno- Functional Resource*

Location:          Naperville, IL.

Duration:          3 months and starts April 13, 2009.

Rate:                Open

                *Click Here to apply for this

The client is in need a PeopleSoft Purchasing Techno-Functional consultant
who has experience integrating PeopleSoft Purchasing with Oracle Advanced
Supply Chain Planning.  The resource will need to gather requirements and do
gap analysis as well as write all interfaces in PeopleSoft Purchasing v8.9.