Hope you are doing great today . If you feel you are a good match for this
requirement do respond me with the most updated Resume .
Sr. Data Modeler/Analyst
Location: Alameda, CA
Length: 9 months+
Start: 1-2 weeks
Interview: Phone / F2F
Rate: $50hr C2C
10 + years of IT experience
- In-depth knowledge and at least *5 years (recent) hands-on data modeling
and business analysis experience in implementing supply and demand
- Strong knowledge in *business data modeling related to Demand Planning
(DP), Inventory Planning (IP), and Replenishment Planning (RP)* ;
- Must be competent in analyzing and designing complex data models;
- Expert knowledge of structured query language (Oracle SQL).
- Strong analytic, problem solving, and collaborative skills; knowledge of
standard system development lifecycle concepts.
- A degree in Computer Science, a related discipline, or equivalent work
*- Experience in working with ERP systems like SAP, PeopleSoft, and
JDEdwards is a MUST*
*- Working knowledge of Informatica is preferred.*
- Analyze, develop data models, and design data integration specifications
to integrate data from multiple ERP and legacy sources
- Work closely with SMES, ETL developers, database administrators, AND other
application developers to integrate data.
- Travel may be required (up to 15%)
Eifer Software Solutions Inc
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at