Hi,

All below requirements are with our direct clients. Please ensure all
candidates submitted are a perfect match and submit in below format only for
each position.

*DONOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL….PLEASE SEE THE LINK BELOW EACH POSITION.  *

* *

*NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. I will call if I need any further details.*

* *

Thanks & Regards,

Ramana

Cerebrum Software Solutions,

(315)370-2299

(813)466-7406

ram...@cerebrums.in

http://www.cerebrums.in

* *

* *

*Position Title: Business Development Manager - BPO*

*Position Location: Anywhere in USA – Work from Home*

*Position Type: Full Time*

*Salary: $90,000 - $110,000   + Benefits*

* *

*CLICK HERE SUBMIT RESUME FOR THIS
POSITION<ram...@cerebrum.in?subject=resume%20for%20bdm%20(BPO)%20Position%20--%20Work%20from%20Home>
*

*NO visa candidates at this time please*

Our global consulting solutions client provides strategic human resources --
the talent, technology and tactics that growing organizations need to
anticipate and adapt to changes in the workplace.  They are a seeking a
Business Development Manager for their continued growth into the 21stCentury.

*Qualifications: *

Ø  Excellent academic background with consistent performance of 60%
aggregate and above in all qualifying examinations. (Graduation, twelfth and
tenth)

Ø  MBA (marketing specialization) with aggregate of 70% or above in
qualifying examination or CGPA equivalent

Ø  Should possess a valid HMP work permit

*Experience:*

Ø  8 - 10 years of sales experience with reputed BPO organizations.

Ø  Should have sold HRO/Healthcare/FAO and Financial Services/Knowledge
Services in US.

 *Position Highlights:*

Ø  You will work closely with VP and CEO in implementing the company's
strategic plan for growth and development of service offerings.

Ø  You will be responsible for creating and implementing sales and revenue
collection plan.

Ø  You will oversee the development of business potential in various
verticals and to pitch for new business in US.

Ø  You will Identify and develop alternate streams of revenue generations
including alliances and partnerships.

Ø  You will undertake building of new service offerings and presales
activities.