Hi Partners,

This is Kumar from OpenBox Solutions, Inc. Below is the requirement please
have a look and let me know if you have any consultants with you.

 Please include *availability, contact info, full name, and Rate* with all
submissions to be considered.

 *Requirement Details:*

Position: NetIQ AppManager Consultant

Location: Downtown Denver, CO

Contract: 6 weeks +

We are running a NetIQ AppManger in a stable environment. We are
in need of a consultant to monitor support and enhance current thresholds.

The project will require occasional overtime and/or nights and weekends. The
core business hours are usually 8-5, M-F

If you are qualified and interested, please send your Word resume and salary
requirements to ku...@openboxsolutions.com

 *Thanks & Regards***

* *

*Sr.Technical Recruiter***

OpenBox Solutions Inc.

Direct: 734-418-2582

Fax: (734) 975-9380

P* **save trees. Print Only When Necessary*