We have Excellent Consultants available for your projects. Please let us
know if you come across any requirements that fit our consultant's profile
Forward your requirements to s...@vltech.net
Consultant name: Teena
· 8 years of diverse IT Experience with all phases of software
development life cycle (SDLC), involved in designing, developing,
integrating and implementing, software applications based on Microsoft .NET
technologies, backend development and building multi-tiered architectures.**
· Experience in Share Point Portal technologies like Microsoft
Office Share Point Server 2007 (MOSS 2007/ 2003)
· Expertise in creating web pages in ASP.NET using C#.NET/VB.Net and
ASP.NET with AJAX.
· Extensive design and programming experience with web technologies
like HTML/XHTML, DHTML, XML, XSL/XSLT, and SOAP
· Experience in design, modeling and development of Databases in SQL
· Experience in writing stored procedures, views, cursors and
triggers in SQL Server 2000/2005
· Good experience in .NET 2.0 framework (Web Parts, Themes, Masters
Pages, Login authentication).
· Sound Knowledge in .NET 3.0 framework ( WCF, WF, WPF )
· Experienced in remoting
· Hands on experience in using LDAP for authentication.
· Experienced in authentication using digital certificates.
· Experienced in creating Web services applied security features for
· Experienced in developing application using security features.
· Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Data Transformation System
· Created backend Stored Procedures and Triggers using T-SQL
· Possess experience in Application Production Support for SLA 1
· Implemented security features in the .NET framework like
authenticating and authorizing users using Forms based authentication,
creating Roles and User Account Impersonation, Digital certificates.
· Experience Classic VB and ASP
· Experienced in working in application managing huge volumes of
data and supported application distributed across 15 manufacturing plants.
· Experience with Unit Testing, Integration Testing and Load testing
in the modules according to the requirements and development standards
· Experienced in managing huge volumes of real time data with MSMQ.
· Worked in legendary application having wide spread of interfaces.
· Experienced in benefit domain (HRMS package comprising of Pension
and retirement modules.)
· Worked on projects with agile methodology.
· Experienced in SOA
· Handled enhancement in application support to clear bugs.
· Experience in creating Unit Testing test cases for the
· Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication, Knowledge
transfer and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact with individuals
at all levels
*EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS*
· Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and
Communication, JNT University, INDIA
· Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (70-528,
Programming languages: .NET Framework 1.1, 2.0, ADO.NET, C#.Net,
VB.Net, VB, ASP.Net,
Distributed technologies: Web services, Remoting, MSMQ, WCF.
Office Servers: MOSS 2003 / 2007.
Web Technologies: HTML, XHTML, XML, XSL, XSLT, UML,
IDE: Visual Studio2005/2008, Share
point Designer, Visual Studio Interdev 6.0, XML SPY 2004
Databases: SQL Server 2000/2005
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports.
Designing Tools: MS Visio
Version Controller: Poltron Version Control System
(PVCS), Visual Source Safe (VSS)
Operating System: Windows 98, Windows 2000 / 2003 server
Yahoo IM: *sri.staff...@yahoo.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at