Pl find the below mentioned requirement and send me the suitable profiles
with Contact & Rate info ASAP.
Please forward with all details to sudh...@ecomsolinc.com
*AREVA T&D Software Engineer* will help design, conduct implementation and
maintenance of the User Interface of the AREVA T&D's Energy Management
Software Solutions*,* a suite of products which are used to deliver energy
management solutions to AREVA T&D customers worldwide. This position is
located In Redmond, Washington, and is responsible for:
- Responsible for UI development, product releases and Maintenance of
AREVA T&D's Energy Management Software Solutions.
- Implements the accepted design within the scheduled time and budget.
Performs basic and intermediate complexity bug fix designs.
*All candidates must meet the following minimum requirements in order to be
considered for this Software Engineer opportunity. Candidates who exceed
minimum qualifications may be considered for a higher level position. *
- Requires Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Computer
Engineering, or equivalent or equivalent work experience.
- Expertise in WPF, C# and C++ for User Interface Design
- Strong experience in designing and supporting large User Interface
- Advanced knowledge and experience in using .NET <http://.net/> 2.0,
.NET <http://.net/> 3.0 and higher, for implementing UI software focused
on improving user experience and efficiency.
- Strong knowledge of C#, C++, WPF and software development processes.
- Practical experience with developing units tests and knowledge of
automated testing tools
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Ability to write professional and technical reports and procedures. Ability
to make formal and informal presentations to technical and non-technical
staff and customers.
-- Regards, *
eCom Solutions Inc.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at