Hi ,

Hope you are doing great today . If you feel you are a good match for this
requirement do respond me with the most updated Resume .

Job Title: Oracle PL/SQL developer
Location:  Rapids, MI
Duration:  6 months

Ideally, I need an Oracle Data Integrator (ODI - formerly Sunopsis) resource
experienced in full systems Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) methodology
as well as an expert in Oracle PL/SQL development for data warehouse design
and programming. The resource must have experience with SQL Server
Integration Services ETL development and be detail oriented with solid
quality assurance testing skills.

Thanks
Shank