Hi ,

Hope you are doing great today . If you feel you are a good match for this
requirement do respond me with the most updated Resume .

Job Title: Oracle PL/SQL developer
Location:  Rapids, MI
Duration:  6 months

Ideally, I need an Oracle Data Integrator (ODI - formerly Sunopsis) resource
experienced in full systems Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) methodology
as well as an expert in Oracle PL/SQL development for data warehouse design
and programming. The resource must have experience with SQL Server
Integration Services ETL development and be detail oriented with solid
quality assurance testing skills.