Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing great.

Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following requirement.

Please forward the resumes to a...@nexgenb.com

Position: Sr. SQL DBA

Location: Westport, CT
Duration: 3 months +

Face to Face Interview
 Need at least 10+ yrs of exp

Looking for an exceptional database administrator to help administer
and  manage
our current database environment.  We have several critical databases  which
need to be audited for general best practices in database setup and
maintenance. The right candidate will have strong experience architecting
server level solutions.

 This will include things like: Clustering, Load balancing, Log Shipping
Replication, local and network disk space provisioning; database data and
index file setup; database backup and restore processing; high availability
and disaster recovery implementations; database monitoring and alerting;
quality assurance testing environment setup.

*Responsible for*

€    Auditing of current database environment
€    Setup and maintenance of DR and BCP plans for database environment,
both hardware and software.
€    Creation of maintenance plans for the environment to perform and
operate reliably and consistently
€    Setup of necessary alerting and monitoring mechanisms to ensure a well
functioning environment at all times.  This may include selection of such
monitoring tools and likely necessitate training sessions for our internal
support teams.
€    Recommendation on any necessary database software and maintenance,
either hardware or software related, to business and technical owners for
€    Hands-on execution addressing any related database needs identified
€    Documentation of work
€    Training of users or internal administrator, where required

Nexgenb Inc.

Phone: 605-741-0116

Fax: 678-343-6807

Email: a...@nexgenb.com