Pls find mentioned below the requirement for our direct client. Pls send me
matching profiles for these requirements.
*Please response to *su...@ibs-consulting.net* or call me on 732-981-0450 x
The Requirement is for L3 support for Spotfire and Safety Portal
1. Detailed Job description / nature of work – Dev/maintenance etc, -
L3 Support for safety portal & Spotfire (and also for DocFlow in future)
2. Start date - Early May 2009
3. Duration – Long Term
4. Expectation in terms of experience, if any -5-6 Years- One resource with
Safety Domain experience and Java/Documentum skills
6. Location - Onsite (Bridgewater, NJ)
7. Contract rate: $40 per hr.
Location: Menlo Park, CA
- Basic online help for the API - sign up process, login help, system
overview / expectation (e.g. speeds, order entry message returns required
before another request will be accepted)
- User/Development guide - code syntax, code snippets, error codes,
simulation environment logins and conditions to trigger scenarios/errors,
how to submit requests, the limits of the requests, and what to expect back,
what requests exist.
- Reference Guide - error codes, code syntax, request library.
*Skills Set: *
- Prior experience documenting a public API with at least *>* 3yrs of
- Experience in documenting a web services API in detail. Preferably
with actual software development experience in the past.
- Strong experience in using tools like DocBook, HTML for documentation
- Able to work in an agile and interative manner.
- Person should have excellent communication skills and should be able to
talk to development group at the different levels to extract and document
the information. Will be the lead documentation person (Solo)
- Knowledge of Financial industry especially brokerage trading area will
be added plus.
- Please ask them to include sample work of their work.
*Thanks & Best Regards,*
International Business Solutions
Phone:732 981 0450 Ext 427
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at