Please go thru the position description below and let me know if you are
available and comfortable with the position.

I need a word format resume along your contact information, availability and
current location.

*We need five developers and one ATG Architect.*

*ATG requirement*

Location: Seattle, WA

Duration: 6 months

Expertise in ATG Platform, Commerce and self-service products Design and
development of B2B / B2C applications based on ATG technologies and products
Integration with back-end data stores/API calls. Future integration with
other ATG apps we own (commerce/self-service/knowledge/search).

Thank you for your time and would appreciate a quick response.

Ajay
Recruiter
Aclat Inc
Voice : 847-403-3200
Fax     : 847/577-2568
ajayavar...@aclatinc.net
www.aclatinc.com
Y IM : jas_vishwak

It is not a solicitation attempt!!!To be non-recepient/s, Please revert to
us, indicating "REMOVE" either in the subject line or in the Text. We
Apologize for the Inadvertent Incovenience.